While many users have expressed joy over the control that they have when they are ordering stamps through our online website we always aim to make your shopping experience easier.
Below are 5 tips to help you get to the checkout faster:
1) If you know the specific Trodat self inking stamp you are looking to buy just input the model number (eg. 4911) in the search field at the top of the screen. Inputting the model number is also a great way to find replacement ink cartridges.
2) There is an opportunity before you finalize your order to leave us special instructions. The information posted here ranges from special delivery instructions to layout changes that the customer was not able to do. We will contact you and provide a new proof if necessary.
3) You do not need to have a Paypal account in order to pay for your order. When you get to the payment screen, select the bottom option "Don't Have a Paypal account?" and you can input in your credit card information as you would on other e-commerce sites.
4) In order to make sure you are receiving the stamp at the correct size, we highly reccomend that you download and print out a pdf proof of your layout. The image of your stamp on the computer screen is not an accurate way to judge size.
To download a pdf proof right click the "Layout PDF" link (found on the page where you input in your copy) and choose "Save link as..."
Specify the file name and download location. You will need Adobe Reader to open the file which is downloaded for free from Adobe.com.
When printing you want to print at 100%, actual size or set page scaling to "none". Different printers will have different dialog boxes that pop up.
Once your proof is printed make sure that the size will work for you.
5) When ordering an embossing corporate seal online all you need to provide to us is the official company name. If you are ordering an embossing notary seal we just need the name of the notary.There is a standard format that is used.
Of course if you need help or have questions about the online ordering process please give us a call at 780.426.4676 and we can help you troubleshoot.